All of you out there who are considering the nicotine patch, remember that
smoking causes more heart disease than cancer. Yu pays yer money and takes yer
chances? Nicotine is absorbed, that is why the patch is supposed to help stop
smoking. It is probably safe to use the limited time suggested ( I don't really
know ) . If you are not addicted to nicotine, I would think it would make you
feel awful - like trying to smoke.
Just for what it's worth.. Nita