From: Clare Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PD Pain/Stiffness
Date: Wednesday, August 25, 1999 10:59 AM

Hi everyone.  I have a question for the long-term PWP.  My diagnosis was
made
in  1/98.  My only med is Requip, now  up to 3mg 3X daily.  I've had lower
back pain for several years which was believed to be osteoarthritis, and
this
was confirmed by MRI.  However, I now have neck/shoulder stiffness and pain
plus the lower back stiffness and pain, and unfortunately the chiropractor
doesn't seem to help nor acupuncture.  Does Sinemet help to reduce this
discomfort?    Two weeks ago my new neuro put me on Sinemet 25/100 at
bedtime
only,  to deal with restless leg syndrome, so that's one problem down.  I'm
to call in with results.  If there is a concensus out there about Sinemet
reducing the stiffness and pain as I described, please let me know.   She
could order Sinemet  during the day as well, and I would be more
comfortable.

Thanks for helping.
Clare Wilson  68/l8 mos/65