I agree Janet!  My shoulder pain disappeared with my STN stimulator and
reappears at times when the stimulator is not working at peak efficiency. It is
PD related and probably involves both freezing and musculoskeletal problems
which can be helped by Sinemet especially in the earlier stages of the illness.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin