In a message dated 8/25/99 7:32:01 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< 'm with the others in thinking Sinemet might help with the pain and
 stiffness.

Margie, I appreciate the information you forwarded.  And I was not surprised
to hear that surgeon's statement connecting PWP and arthritis of the spine.
Really strange thing....my cervical spine and the lumbar spine are messed
up with osteo, but my thoracic spine "looks like a much younger person's!"
Can't figure that out!  Thank you for writing...you have been helpful, and
I'm sorry about Dick's pain, too.
Clare