Lately I feel my brain has turned to "mush."  My memory seems to be
disappearing at a great rate-trying to remember dates, names etc.  I
mentioned this to another PWP who seems to be having the same problem.  He
mentioned this to the doctors at a clinic where he was undergoing some tests.
 They said he should be careful using Mirapex for just this reason.  I have
found Mirapex to be great for my RLS and I am having no problems sleeping as
long as I stay on Mirapex.  I take .75 mg at bedtime and sleep like a baby.
Anyone else having the same problems that are on Mirapex.
Eldon Green
Tampa Bay, Florida.