Thank you to all who responded this evening!..This is truly a list serve
that contains some very caring people.  I will check out all of the sites
that were suggested  to help my mother.

Today she admitted for the first time that  maybe...just maybe..she
adamantly she might need some support while walking.  She has resisted this
idea : she sees it as her failure to cope with dizzines, imbalance while
walking, etc.) and has consequently avoided going outside alone for the past
two years.  I can look into various aides (ie. canes, walkers, etc.) but has
anyone benefitted from a parkinsons' dog?

So many questions...its good to know who / where to ask them.

Joan U.