Debby
Interesting the replies so far to my original inquiry about brains turning to
"mush" and people on Mirapex.  About getting older I don't doubt that has
something to do with it.  I am 71 and was given the good news that I had PD
about 5 - 6 years ago.  I honestly can't recall how long I have been on
Mirapex but it has to be around 2 years also.  I also take Sinimet CR 25/100
five times a day and Tasmar 100 three times a day.  Great stuff that Tasmar
even though I have to have blood tests every two weeks.
Hope I get more replies.  I will take them to my neurologist next trip.
Eldon Green
Tampa Bay, Florida