Phil -

A good point about treating PD pain as an "overuse" injury.  That reminds me
of the time Dick was diagnosed as having a rotator cuff tear (in his
shoulder).  It was very painful.  He was told surgery was the only cure,
since rotator cuffs don't heal themselves.  However, there was only a 50-50
chance it would help, and the recuperation was long, painful, and awkward -
the arm would be in a cast held out at a 90% angle from the shoulder.  He
decided to "live with it" as long as he could.

Eventually the shoulder quit hurting.  He mentioned it to his neuro the next
time he saw him, and the neuro said, "Oh, yes.  Rotator cuff tears are common
in PWP.  They often go away by themselves."  He was right, but we sure wish
we'd known that before all those doctors' visits.  It sure sounds like an
overuse injury to me - at that time (pre-surgery) Dick had a severe tremor.

Margie