Hi All,
I have been on this list for about five years now and Simon you are always
lending an unselfish hand at making things better. If there is anything I
can do to help promote this concept of where PARKINSN should go next,
please let me know. And thanks again for your unselfish and unheralded
contributions to this list, i.e. the archives.

Bob Chapman
66/60/50