Question:
Do the chemicals used by exterminators to get rid of fleas, etc in private
homes have any effect on pwps?
It has been determined by the social workers that i have fleas in my house. I
called one firm  of exterminators, and they could find no trace of them. But
that is not good enuff. I still have to have these imaginary, invisible fleas
exterminated. Along with the non-existent squirrels in the walls. For upwards
of $300 - when my present income in $0.00. And if I dont, well then I am
obviously not  paying attention to a serious public health issue which may
seriously impinge on my children's welfare.......So before I get into this
whole scene,  I need to know for my self whether
I am at any risk because of the pesticides.
The medications I take are :sinemet, amantadine, mirapex and propanolol

Thanks
Hilary Blue