Hilary,

Maybe we can come up with pest control that can get rid of those pesty social
workers.  Assuming that the pest control service that you hired is reputable I
can not see any reason for you to expose yourself to insecticide whether  it is
toxic or not.  Are these the same social workers who took your kids away and your
social security benefits.  You  might want to contact their supervisor- and get
one more opinion about the fleas first. I think that you might have a case for
harassment if they continue to demand that you have flea extermination done if 2
exterminators say in writing that there are no fleas.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin