> A roller? Do you mean a walker with wheels? My husband uses one at home., a cane
> when out. if there is something better I would like to know about it. Nita

Yes Nita, I forgot the name, but it is a roller with four wheels maybe
ten in. diameter, and holders like a bike, with a basket on the front
chassis and a seat between the hand grips.  If she gets tired, she puts
the brakes on, turns gently around and sits.  After removing the basket,
you can pull a tab and then the roller can be folded in half so that it
can be transported in a car.  I usually take it when going to department
stores.
Medicare paid 80% of the cost up to $240, I believe, and our saleswoman
came to the house and provided the necessary papers for Medicare.
Actually, I think this note should go to the list.
Nita, you keep well, you are needed.
Fondly,

Michel