Barb,

I am surprised by your opinion.  I think SPARKLE is a good idea and
complements this list well.  That doesn't mean that NON-PD messages
cannot or should not be posted here but when the traffic starts
getting heavy in a particular area (like pigs) it is nice for those
people who want to- to be able to continue their exchanges and let
others  who choose not to participate to continue with other subjects
on the "main" list.  It is not a matter of loyalty or competition-  it
is a matter of practicality.  SPARKLE exists to take the pressure off
of PARKINSN  therefore I think that regular posts on this list are
necessary apprising others of its existence should be welcomed.

This is a good solution to a difficult problem.

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin