I also sometimes have a problem with memory.  I try to say something and
can't always "get out" what I want to say.  It is very frustrating.

I also get very tired, although I still don't sleep well at night - about 4
hours if I'm lucky!  However, I do try to take a nap in the afternoon, as my
neurologist suggested!

I just turned 59 and was diagnosed almost 9 years ago at the age of 50.  I
currently take:
    Sinemet CR 50/200     1 in morning, 1/2 at noon, 1/2 late afternoon
    Sinemet 10/100             1 in morning
    Mirapex 1 mg                1 in morning, 1/2 at noon, 1/2 late
afternoon

I am printing off the info from others and will take it to my neuro next
time I go.

I frequently take printouts from the list to my neuro for his comments.  I
find that easier than trying to remember to ask him questions when I get
there.

I have read articles about Mirapex causing pwp to fall asleep, including
some while driving and having caused accidents.  I am very careful when
driving.  I don't make long trips driving like I used to, just basically
trips around town, shopping, etc.  I have pulled into a parking lot and took
a "cat nap" when I felt really tired.

Mary Watkins
59/50