My letter to Barbara Mallut (vide infra) was just a personnal note
expressing my view of these lists.  Were this to be submitted as a
professional note to a journal, I could see it being analytically shredded
to pieces by an hostile reviewer.  I really think this was uncalled for,
and I would call this 'flaming' and I resent it.

Michel