> My concern is always with those who don't have
> access to a computer or to the net. They are the ones who suffer is
> isolation.  If I could advocate for anything it would be to give every PWP a
> computer with free  internet access

Thank you, Joan, for your note.  With respect to your thought expressed
above, our support group (Capital Chapter of NPF) did exactly that.  One
of our members had a source of usable computers that were surplused by a
large company and these PC's were donated to individual PWP.  In my
mind, that is a worthwhile activity for any support group.

Michel