Don:

We have reached an age when death becomes paradoxically part of our
lives.  We have moved to a senior residence where the minimum age is 62,
but the average age is close to 85.  The place opened last November, but
we've had many hospitalization (including my Barbara), and a few deaths.

We comfort each other, hold hands, embrace, and go on and on till it is
our turn.
There is no way out except that way.
That does not mean we should give up.  It does mean that you help when
you can, and only when you can without endangering yourself or anyone
else. Enjoy what you have - love, life, music, pinochle, bridge,
reading, skating,...whatever you do, and do it with fervor.   Your
motto:
                 BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
    LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR ALL

should be amended to 'Best Meds for ALL is........

Michel