I agree with Joan. You have no business sitting there and listening in on our
conversations in the name of "Research".There are many days when someone
comes into the chat room needing a shoulder to cry on and it really isn't any
business of yours to sit there and monitor our conversations.  I for one will
leave room if I know you are there. The chat room is our place to feel free
to express ourselves. It is not there to be monitored for the sake of
"Research. That would be like a parent listening in on children's phone calls
in the name of "Protecting them against bad influences" Where is our freedom
of speech?

Carol