This is about MDs and RNs. We require foreign medical graduates to take the
medical boards or go to school ( I am out of touch). Hospitals in Houston
usedt to hire a lot ( a whole lot ) of foreign graduates (nurses ) but the
last I heard they aer not hireing so many. A lot depends on supply and
demand. I suppose I could become a citizen of Mexico and try it there, but I
am not working here.

So, in short, it is not what you know, it is the test you are able to pass.
Nita