TO Kees Paap, and PIEnet: I heard on the radio  that Bill Gates (Microsoft)
donated some 6 BILLION DOLLARS to provide vacinations for children, I did not
hear the details, but he intends to donate 95 percent of his earnings to
charity. I have no idea how to reach him directly and he must be inundated
with requests, but if he could donate ONE BILLION DOLLARS to Parkinson's
research I would expect that could shorten the time required to find the
cure, at least to the extent that money alone could help.  Does anyone here
have a way to reach Bill Gates and educate him on why Parkinson research is
so urgent at this point?
Ken B