No one has permission to do any monitoring of the
Dumpster gang chatroom. No surveys are allowed, no
people analyzing, no databases, no controversy, no
anger. The Dumpster Gang Chatroom/Forums are for PWPs
to relax, smoke, chew, spit, scratch, drink and carry
on good conversations. In other words, come dressed
like it's Sunday and act like it's Saturday night.

The administration does not desire to know any
statistics about the members of the Dumpster Gang other
than the fact that we can laugh, cry, be stupid, be
supportive and be whatever we want to be. There is a
very good reason that I am not involved in the chatroom
- I don't want anyone in there to think that
"management" is looking over their shoulder.

While I certainly appreciate the willingness of
individuals to measure interactivity among PWPs and
CG's, the Dumpster Gang chatroom is not the place for
that measurement. I have advised the folks there that
they may simple click on the person's name, click
"Ignore" and that person will not be able to see or
communicate with them.

If any of the Dumpster Gang has a problem with any
activity in the chatroom, just let me know.

For those wondering what all this is about, go to:
http://anexa.com/pwp/index.lhtml

Dusty Boots
--
Help us save the horses! Habitat for Horses, Inc.
A lifetime home for abused, endangered horses.