Congratulations, Hilary.  Payments should be retroactive to when you last were able to work, or so I've been told.  I've also been told in my case, if I ever get it i will have to wait 2 years for medicare.
-----Original Message-----
From: Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 25, 1999 11:28 PM
Subject: OH FRABJOUS DAY!

This morning, after going to  my therapist, exercise class, my neurologist,
and upon my return home to meet the pest control people, and await the social
workers, but before my PD support group meeting , I checked my voice mail.
There was a message from SEnator Warner's office. They had been contacted by
the Disabilities review Board, and had been told that my request for
disability was granted!!!!!
It seems to goods to be true. I almost didn't want to share the news, but i
should get the written confirmation tomorrow. I'm not even sure of the
complete implication of this ruling. I assume it means I am going to get a
disability pension and (i hope) Medicaid
Tell me I'm not dreaming!.

hilary