Bruce,

I found an article which appears to pertain to what you are suffering from:

http://www.archives-pmr.org/apmr/abs78_5/v78n5p525.html

Please let us know how you are doing and don't fall off the raft!

Jackie

 Hi fellow Listmembers,

I have been off-list since last Monday, first seeking additional medical advice for my eyelid closing problem at the University of Colorado, and now vacationing in the Rockies (I have been going white water rafting, one of the few "active" things I can do - they put me in the middle,  with a strap to hold on to & NO paddle).  Anyway, we got a message at home from the Johns Hopkins neuro, who says I have
(spelled phonetically) Apraxia Mee-I-titis.  And, of course we can't now get ahold of him by phone or fax.

Has anyone ever heard of this?  I suspect that it's another one of those PD+ diseases where it doesn't matter much which one you have, but I would truly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right
direction.  THANKS !!!