Dear John-- I also feel a bit uneasy about the reruns on PIEN.  Could you
keep the older pieces on your website, tell folks how to get there (with a
BRIEF rundown of the main characters) and then post NEW pieces to SPARKLE?
I don't know how many folks want to read the whole saga, and those3 who
haven't and want to can do so on your website. How does that sound?

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !