Peter has been on Requip since it was new, but was *always* sleepy before
that....I can't say that he has developed the sudden bouts of sleep that
have been described---just more of the same. " Different strokes for
different folks", as  they say.

>> Charles T. Meyer, M.D. wrote:
>>
>> > A lot of people get sedated from Requip so much so that they fall asleep
>rather
>> > suddenly.
>
>Michel,
>
>Ben is on Requip & several times has asked me to take over the driving, even
>for short distances, when he feels this "sleepiness" coming on.  It really
>is different from regular sleepiness.  And also it doesn't always happen.
>It's really hard to explain.
>I think that the main thing to keep in mind is the posibity that it could
>happen.
>
>Linda cg Ben 69/5

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "