hi all

At 12:21 1999/08/31 -0500, nita wrote:
>Janet, Udall would be very useful. I used Political action last time and
>tonight , I am going to post the names of the people on the
>appropriations committee. I don't know which to use now. The point is
>that I don't think people are politically active enough to get any action
>( in the states at least ) Most of us don't even vote. I do. Let me know
>what I can post and get the attention -- Udall? Political action? Thanks,
>Nita

It is done, Nita. I have updated the list of Topic names - it's following this message.

I called it UDALL - it might be nice to use the name for any political action in re PD whether or not it's USA oriented, just in Mo Udall's memory. What do you think?

Janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
po box 171, almonte, ontario, canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
parkinsn topics: fun list news nonpd pmid qt technews
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>