The Lees

As you know my insurance company changed their mind after I had the
surgery.  This was a group plan called Klamath Medical Service Bureau
(KMSB).  After my husband and I paid the unprepared for bill, KMSB  joined
Blue Cross Blue Shield. So when I called them about replacing my dead
battery this Summer after a three week time to research the project decided
yes they would pay for the replacement battery $12,000.00.  Now there has
been another development, KMSB is being dropped by Blue Cross Blue Shield
the end of September.  So I no longer
trust any insurance company any longer.  My faith in them has been shattered.
>This new procedure was recommended by my neurosurgeon some 6-8 months ago
>but my HMO isn't going to cover it until the FDA approves it.  I'm
>wondering if you folks who have had it done or are planning on it had it
>covered by your insurance carrier.  If so could you email me and let me
>know the issurance company.  I'd like to create a list of those that are
>covering the procedure to present to HAP.
>
>I'm teetering on the brink of going on disability, after working from home
>for the last two years. I was hoping to get the STNS procredure done and be
>able to continue for a while longer but I have no idea when the FDA will do
>their thing.  It so frustrating to wait for these advances that I was told
>were "just around the corner", ten years ago and then have it just dangling
>just out of reach while my life starts to crumble in around me.
>
>Thanks
>Roy Lee
>Age 39/ Diag 12 years ago

jjjane