Sheila,

I don't know anyone that has had a Sarasota DBS and even with the risks I
took to have my DBS I would not have brain surgery by a Dr. that I didn't
know of his results.  I have become a peer counsellor to speak out for the
Portland surgery team.  So I am no longer objective.

>Hi,  I used to be very involved with this list and recently rejoined for
>some information regarding the subthalamic stimulation surgery being done in
>Sarasota.
>
>Have any of you had this done in Sarasota or know of anyone who has looked
>into it?
>
>Tom is looking to have it done in October and we are just researching any
>personal experiences prior to making a final decision.
>
>Thank you.
>
>You can respond directly to Tom at [log in to unmask] or Sherry
>Stoltz his sister who is going to be going with him at [log in to unmask]
>
>I would appreciate any help you can give.
>
>Sheila De Vine

jjjane
http://www.geocities.com/soho/village/6263/pienet/hithgang/hitjaner.html