At 20:49 1999/08/31 EDT, you wrote:
>janet,
>I want to continue to get all of the PIE posts so I need do nothing - is that
>correct?

yep
absolutely!

>also,
>I curious about
>SET PARKINSN TOPICS -NONPD -FUN
>If one does that, they only get that one topic - is that correct?
>Or is that the topic they do NOT receive?
>Thanks
>Bonnie

by sending that command, charlotte is telling listserv
not to send her any messages with the topic NONPD
and
not to send her any message with the topic FUN

so she will still get messages with the other topics

i'm going to post the topics instructions on my website
with the other LISTSERV subscription instructions

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
po box 171, almonte, ontario, canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
parkinsn topics: fun list news nonpd pmid qt technews udall
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>