Dear Barb-- thanks for the  well-worded clarification in your post.  I do
think there has been some understandable confusion about "what belongs
where" among the lists.   It should now be clear to all of us that SPARKLE,
like CARE , is a sub-list of PIEN, open to all PWPs and CGs, and that new
members should know about it, so they can choose to visit it--or not--as
they wish.

Wish I could see those impressive "overheads"---bet they are fabulous!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "