Dear John,

Hope you and your family enjoy Santa Fe!  I grew up in Los Alamos and
spent my young adulthood in Albuquerque.  I love that beautiful part of
the country....had a lot of good times in Santa Fe.  It will certainly
be different from Boston.

When I get to work Monday, I'll check for neurologists in Santa Fe and
Albuquerque and forward info....I live in Las Vegas, NV and work for a
neurology practice.

Have you gotten acquainted with the local fare of sopaipillas and honey
that are served with meals?......how I miss them....it's one of the
first things I rush to get....or maybe that's "slowly rush" to get when
I get back that way.  PD is teaching me to savor the moment!

Later,

Sharon Eissele