Good Morning

I had a sleepless night last night and so spent a tad more time, than I
thought necessary, thinking about perceptions, anger, control, empathy,
communication, sharing, caring, and "lurking".  Yup, I found out that I
am mostly a lurker.  I enjoy and gain knowledge and strength from
observing the brilliant/simple, technical/whimsical, hurtful/loving,
delicate/blunt, etc., etc. goings on of this special outlet.

So out of the "shadows" I come with a couple of  my thoughts.

I read and re-read several times Michel's post to Barb M.......and I
still hear, "Hey kid, you're really great, but this time I don't share
your point of view."

I read and re-read several times Janet's post to Michel.......and I
heard such harsh words directed to him that I was concerned that Janet
had other pressures on her shoulders that we must not know about.

I read the posting from Bruce and went to his indicated site and read
.... There is a wonderful "read" on EMPATHY!

I want to thank all of you who have enriched my days and nights....now
back to the "shadows"!

OOPS, almost forgot.....two of my favorite quotes:

               "Most folks are about as happy as
they make up their minds to be."

                                  --Abraham Lincoln

               "It is only with the heart that one can