In a message dated 8/29/99 12:19:47 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< .  I have  been advised to contact a
 Dr. Rosenberg in Albuquerque.  Can anyone else either confirm that
 recommendation, or possibly suggest o >>

John, welcome to the enchanted Southwest.  You will love it out here, once
you have learned to eat red (or green) chilies!  As far as I  am aware, there
is one neurologist who specializes in movement disorders, and she is
brand new.  Sally Harris, MD, is located at the Lovelace Medical Center
on Gibson Blvd. in Albuquerque.  I checked the telephone book and yellow
pages for a Dr. Rosenberg whose name is not familiar to me.  There are two in
the white pages, none in the yellow pages.

At present, there is a good MDS on sabbatical
from the University Hospital, studying I believe in NYC.  When he returns
next year, there will be TWO in town.  The climate here is apparently not
inviting for physicians in general.  They are leaving town in a steady flow
to escape the domination of the HMOs here.

I hope I've helped.
Clare Wilson