To Nita, Clare, and all....If we can get Mr. Gates to do anything to help, it
would be a step in the right direction. I don't think what impedes finding
the cure is a lack of facilities, I think it is a lack of funding for the
existing facilities to do everything to find the answer(s), The lack of
funding is due to the general population not knowing what Parkinson's is,
what it does, and to whom!  Anything that involves building an organization,
or even a building to house an organization, takes too much time. Time is
what we are battling against.  I know we have enough people on this list who
could tell how much money would make the difference and where it is needed
the most. If I get a reply from Bill Gates We can start the procedure to
educate him. I will make sure he knows that a cure for PD will probably lead
to a cure for other diseases and make him a beloved man to millions of
people.  I am going to try to send the email to him tonight.
Ken