John,

Your proposal to reintroduce the Chronicles to the PIE list seems to me not
as clear cut as do we want them on PIE or not.  Whilst I have no objection
to non PD postings to PIE (indeed I fully intend to post poems, and,
hopefully, humorous asides to PIE  from time to time) it is difficult to see
how you can post the Parkinsaw Chronicles on PIE without getting responses
to them on PIE.

The potential exists to end up with two lists running two different sagas.

For this reason my vote, which in no way reflects my opinion of the
Chronicles themselves, is for the Chronicles NOT to make a return to the PIE
list.

My understanding of SPARKLE is that it was introduced to provide, among
other things, a forum for saga type postings.  SPARKLE is well advertised on
PIE and any listmember who wishes to follow the Chronicles has only to
choose to subscribe to it. If you feel that this will result in new members
of PIE not being aware of the Chronicles, why not include an advertisement
for them in the regular SPARKLE promo.

Dennis Greene
Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that a cure for PD won't fix!
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/