Michael: Thsnks for the reasoned response.  I thought of that solution
actually, and it still has merit.  I'm starting to get a little nervous
though.  It's my own darn fault too.  The Parkinsaw Chronicle is funny, I
think, but  I'm a self-proclaimed humorist, and no Dave Barry.  In other
words I'm a Parkinsonian with a funny bone, not a humorist with PD.
Anyway, with all this self-imposed analysis, I may have hoist myself on my
own petard:  Now I have to deliver.  I'm currently thinking about not
posting a weekly replay of past Chronicles on PIE, relegating them to the
wonderful Sparkle List.  Maybe I'll post a comment or two on a  ad hoc
basis reminding the PIE list of the Parkisaw Chronicle web site whee all
the past issues are available for reading off-line.  In you haven't
already, you're invited to share a cold Levolager at the web site at
www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm.  We thank you for taking the time to
share your valuable ideas with us.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI  "An imaginary community of zany Parkinsonians living happily
together in MIchigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula."