Camilla:  You'll have to come up to Parkinsaw.  The Fabled Cincy
Flying---Ooops.  Better not go there!  Yes, I think that gradually the
solution to this Gordian Knot is emerging from the murky waters of
cyberspace.  Although I do want to wait until the week-end to allow other
comments, I'm not going to post the second original Chronicle this week, and
agree with you that it probably wasn't a very good idea in the first place.
That's two mistakes I've made this year.  Ha!  I mean 2001.  Anyway, the
emerging  solution of keeping the new Chronicles exclusively on Sparkle, with
periodic references to them and the web site on PIE looks like the best way to
go.  Maybe a monthly post to PIE could also be in the cards.  That wouldn't
precipitate raucaus exchanges on PIE I wouldn't think.  Incidently, I'm
mulling over the idea of creating an exclusive web site for the pigs, complete
with music and video.  I may do it for kids.  Let's see, how to begin:  "Once
upon a time in the far away town of Parkinsaw, Michigan, there lived happily
among the people a very special farm for Pretty Plump Pigs with very magical
powers.  Now, can you imagine pigs who can fly?  Well, let me tell you
......".

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI