Hi,  I used to be very involved with this list and recently rejoined for
some information regarding the subthalamic stimulation surgery being done in
Sarasota.

Have any of you had this done in Sarasota or know of anyone who has looked
into it?

Tom is looking to have it done in October and we are just researching any
personal experiences prior to making a final decision.

Thank you.

You can respond directly to Tom at [log in to unmask] or Sherry
Stoltz his sister who is going to be going with him at [log in to unmask]

I would appreciate any help you can give.

Sheila De Vine