What can anyone say? Too much bad news at one time! You are holding up good,
considering what you are going through.  Tell the rich guy with the cheap
sneakers that if he keeps all his money, the government will get more than
the people he wants to get it, so NOW is the time to spend it for his own
comfort and maybe to save his life! If he lives alone he should get a medic
alert kind of gadget to call someone if he falls again and can't get up!  He
should get a caregiver, at least for a few hours a day.  Why do people hate
to ask for help?  I think we all want to be self sufficient, but it is better
to accept help than to give up, you prove that every day. AND when we accept
help, we make other people important, which makes them feel good!  What
better feeling is there than knowing you helped someone who really needed
help? I hope that Barbara doesn't see this, she'll make me help her in the
kitchen again! LOL Take care of yourself, and I hope you have many HAPPY days
to celebrate to make up for all the loss you have had. regards to Vivian and
the family.
Ken B