first i got a phone call at 6:30 AM  from my PD friend girl friend she said
he bought some leather soled shoes. and has not fallen yet. has not been out
side yet either. i told her he will fall from time to time maybe not as
much. as i told her i have fell over a tooth pick. lo at least its a start.
so i will hang in there. 2nd chat rooms i have never been in one as i get to
fouled up lo if i did i would never there or on the list i would be ashamed
of.  all the things i put on the list is what i went through or seen. i to
at times get hurt think it is flaming as lot me know latter they did not
mean it as Itoki it. we all and me to got to take lot which a grain of salt.
lo JANET CAMILLA JUDITH has helped through those times. memory i think i
worst memory on the list. some times i get mixed up on what i put on list
while writhing the ladies above at times has to put it right words. things i
have done beror i forget lot. mom and my nero says age long time having PD
can caused to happen just now getting used to it lo  hate to put the way i
am going to say this is my dumb keyboard u know can't spell i to go see 2
friends that died to day. hope i can get thought it. so any one that wants
to read what i got to say has not much to do in life. that you gat to read
or make a survey use mine. heck i don't care  so C.U. ALL

                              I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                            LOVE OF MY LIVE -54

                        BEST MED,S FOR PD IS
                         SHOW LOVE FOR ALL