Jackie,

A lot of people get sedated from Requip so much so that they fall asleep rather
suddenly.  Fortunately in my case it has worn off and I take about 20 mg. of
Requip per day with only occasional somnolence. There have been some reports
regarding falling asleep at the wheel and therefore while it is OK to drive one
should be extremely careful and probably should avoid driving when tired
especially on long trips.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.