I believe both can cause it.  There may be a difference in the way people fall asleep as Joe so
well points out.  I haven't read the literature specifically about it.  I am talking about from
personal experience with both Mirapex and Requip.   As Linda noted the most important thing is
not to stop driving because you are taking the meds(although if one has difficulty because ao
other aspects of PD it would be a wise idea) but to be aware of the possibility and if it
becomes a problem  while driving or not to then consider not driving.

Charlie

--
Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin