hear in LIMA they are starting a new PD group called PARK. at one of hospite
it cost you and you need a appointment and from a doctor to get in so i
called mine he just laughed said DON it is nothing but a therapy group. have
been through one years ago. it more for couch potatoes.  as i sit and whatch
TV. i lift my legs with 1/4lb on my ankles a same on my wrists try to walk
all the time i have tried to teach lot of them. it seems the thee need a pro
to tell them. as i said when you fall down crawl to some thing and pull your
self. or at least try. how to use your cane to get up. how to sit down and
to get up. i have tryed to get C.G AND PWP IN DIFFERENT ROOMS i also asked
if any one wanted help on doing something. no hear. even this is it a
sparkle thing or hear. whish some one would explain what is what to put
where. what i post i think in my mind is PD related. so give me some of u
book smart people let me know. i am not book smart. just use my heart.  HANS
sent me how to separate list and sparkle list,s  i am now up sett as what to
do.  i will not say who off line said to do as u all ways did. there is so
much crying any more not enough laughter or take with a grrain of salt. i
read all some i think are just complaing for some ting to say. i still will
not be mad if i have other 30 years of PD. but lord hope not. look for a
cure before then lo. waiting to read and hear.

                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                           BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                          LAUGHTER LOVE COMPANIONSHIP