Janet, Udall would be very useful. I used Political action last time and
tonight , I am going to post the names of the people on the
appropriations committee. I don't know which to use now. The point is
that I don't think people are politically active enough to get any action
( in the states at least ) Most of us don't even vote. I do. Let me know
what I can post and get the attention -- Udall? Political action? Thanks,
Nita