There is also a recently formed group Southwest of Indianapolis that supports Parkinsons and other Movement Disorder patients and families.  On The Move is the name of the group.  I'm going to be preparing a quarterly newsletter for the members.  Our group is 30 members strong and growing.  On The Move meets on the second Monday a month at the Monrovia United Methodist Church at 7:30 pm.  Let me know if you need driving directions to our tiny town.  Also, see our developing web page http:www.gbgm-umc.org/monroviaumc/

Peace to all,
Jolyn Rickard
daughter of PD

---