 Hi, All !
Janet and Erwin have been discussing the  side effect,nausea,at the
introduction of Sinemet.
It is my understanding that the carbadopa part of Sinemet is what keeps the
levodopa from producing systemic  side effects, such as nausea.
Back in1984 when I first started Sinemet 10/100, I had  full-blown nausea
after each dose. To ease the nausea I devourred afew soda crackers following
the med ....It was some relief.
When I finally advanced to 25/100 Sinemet I had no more nausea.

That's just my experience..I'm not a professional....Ask your doctor  !
 [log in to unmask]  )Mary Manfredi)   fourscore plus  two/dx 15