> I bought the items that I went for,
> paid for them, and I do not remember anything else! I have also done this at
> work. It is happening more frequent now and I am really worried! Has anyone
> else had this happen to them?

My wife is not on Mirapex, but we are considering Requip (Ropinirole) as
a substitute for Permax.  And Yes, my wife forgets what she wants to say
in the middle of a sentence.  Our neuro directed her to a psychiatrist
and now she is on Aricept, prescribed to help with memory problems.
I am a firm believer in modern medicine and highly competent medical
practitioners for direction in battling this dread disease. (I guess all
diseases are dreaded!)
I believe that memory problems with PWP in particular is more prevalent
that admitted.
Good luck

Michel Margosis