you wrote
>i am flabbergasted yet again

I tend to stay that way, I am always amazed others dont understand what I
meant, How could they not understand, and how in the world could they think
I meant that when i said this?

>some see me as eloquent  Yes
>some see me as a demagogue NO

>i write what i feel compelled to
>after much thought and concern and selection
>
>i seek expression and understanding and clarity
>i abhor power and control mongering
>
>i quit the title and 'prestige' of 'co-list-mom'
>due to the perceptions of some others
>
>should i stop writing
>due to fear of what others may see in my words
>regardless of my intent? For you to stop writing is like trying to put 400
lbs of air in one small baloon, it will work briefly, then there will be one
hell of an explosion

>should i silence my voice?

I don't want to hear the roar of silence that would happen, please keep
writing, and when you are misunderstood, keep clarifying, and when you are
rebutted, re-rebut (is that a word?) again and again.

we weould miss our elfette, same way  I miss our mist lom, and her majic
cookies