 I am taking Mirapex and I am constantly tired. My husband says that I am
like our baby kittens, I go hard for about 30 minutes, then I need a nap! I
am getting worried about it though. I have also noticed 'memory block,' where
I forget what I was going to say or do. I also have something that scares
me--I call it losing concept of time.
I went to the grocery store, just to pick up a few things, but when I got
back to the car three hours had lapsed. I bought the items that I went for,
paid for them, and I do not remember anything else! I have also done this at
work. It is happening more frequent now and I am really worried! Has anyone
else had this happen to them?
Brenda
44/40