FYI, I thought you'd like to know what others are doing.
Michel
Dietmar Wessel (of the German PD list) wrote:

> Avec beaucoup de joie je voudrais vous faire parvenir la bonne nouvelle: La
> Commission Europeenne a decider d'attribuer un marche d'etudes a un
> consortium avec EUROPARK (parkinsoniens europeens) comme membre important.
> Signature du marche: Mi Septembre. Debut d'etude: Decembre 99, duree 36 mois.
> Sujet: Realite virtuelle dans le traitement de MP.
> Donc, vous voyez, nous les patients peuvent achever quelque chose!

which in English means:

It is with great joy that I would like you to know the good news.  The European
Commission has decided to contract for a study with EUROPARK (European PWP), an
important member.
Signing of contract: Mid September. Onset of study: December 1999, duration 36
months. Subject: Virtual reality in the treatment of PD.
Thus you see, we, the patients can achieve something!